We love to hear from our patients, whether its positive praise or constructive criticism. Your feedback helps us grow and better serve our patients.
Here is what a few patients recently said about us:
- A page from the book of the days of old this Professional and his staff put the well-being of his patients ahead of everything else.
- Awesome experience with Dr. Eisner. My biggest concern was experiencing pain. I felt none. Recovery after multiple painless extractions (3 then 7 on two different occasions) was painless and only a day or two. Very surprised and would not think twice to return. I am not hesitating to recommend him to family and friends or anybody that needs to have work done. Excellent experience.
- Great!! I just had all 4 of my Wisdom teeth pulled, and I have to say never felt better. After 4 days of recovery I am back to work. Dr. was very informative, really nice, and did a great job. Staff was also wonderful!! Respectfully, Now AKA… (More) Great!! I just had all 4 of my Wisdom teeth pulled, and I have to say I never felt better. After 4 days of recovery I am back to work. Dr. was very informative, really nice, and did a great job. Staff was also wonderful!!
Respectfully, Now AKA – No more Wisdom, but Wiser!!
- In any industry, whether a large corporation or a small private practice, the purpose of any professional-business activity is to create and retain a customer. And the only way to achieve the above said statement is to deliver value added, as… (More) In any industry, whether a large corporation or a small private practice, the purpose of any professional-business activity is to create and retain a customer. And the only way to achieve the above said statement is to deliver value added, as perceived by the individual consumer. By genuinely listening, understanding and interacting with the customer’s needs and wants. The application of advanced technology, great know-how, excellent expertise, outstanding ethics, and conscious social responsibility guidelines create and differentiate a leader of its kind. Dr. Jeffrey Marc Eisner’s medical practice is a well-known and respected leader within the medical industry indeed. Dr. Eisner D.M.D.P.A. (DIPLOMATE, AMERICAN BOARD OF ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY) is conveniently located at 11020 N. Kendall Drive, Miami, Fl 33176, Suite 106 (Kendall Oaks Professional A surgeon and medical practice of this caliber operate and function with the clear vision that your health and well-being is the core and vital reason why Dr. Eisner has dedicated and continues dedicating his life to a noble profession and rewarding career path. A personal tribute to Dr. Eisner, for his exceptional contribution to life and health.
By Diana Benavides
- I had a great experience with this Dr. and his staff. I went there because my face became swollen and I was in horrible pain. After seeing my dentist Bal Harbor he said it was my wisdom teeth. I was not happy that he recommended a surgeon all the way in Kendall. My dentist said he could send me to someone closer but that if it was his wisdom teeth he would only go to Dr.Eisner and that his 3 kids had their wisdom teeth done with him as well. So, I felt I had to go to this Dr. that was a 45 minute drive.When my dentist secretary called they said I could come right over but there would be a wait because they were working me in as an emergency. I was not happy about that. When I finally arrived his staff helped me fill out the paperwork because I was dying of pain. I waited about 20 minutes and looking back I was not very nice to his staff about the wait because I was in pain. They explained that as soon as he was out of surgery he would see me. When I met him he was very nice and informative and apologized for the wait. In hindsight I had been already told prior to arriving that there would be a wait. He offered to do the surgery the same day but it would have to be with just the shots to the mouth because I had ate and was alone or I could come back with a ride and be put to sleep. I chose the latter and came back the following day. Which he did not have an appointment for an saw me during his lunch break. The surgery was painless and the recovery was exactly the way they said it would be. They even called me the following day to check on me.Looking back I have no regrets driving the distance. Aside from being a very attractive man he was wonderful as were his secretaries and nurses.
- Great job … staff helpful in pre and post op instructions made for an easy smooth painless process Thanks Doc…
- Most patient, kind, and skilled doctor I have ever been to. I would suggest him to anyone.
- I just want to tell you…your office exemplifies a level of service and care lost to medicine a few decades ago. I have been under the care of Dr. Eisner as an adolescent…now my teens have had the benefit of his care….He was unique back then…as he is now….He is not alone though…Sonny, Belkis, and the entire staff have made our oral surgery care a truly positive experience…thank you so much to each of you from the Pons-Sanchez family!
- Dr. Eisner is the best in the business! He did a great job on my wisdom teeth and had me back in one week for football season. Thank you to him and his whole staff for being so great.